Flower: 4' x 1'
LED Light Spectrum
Est. Electricity Cost /mo
90 Day Full / 3 Year Limited
Introducing the all-new, groundbreaking advancement in LED horticulture lighting technology.
The X40 and X80 are the most versatile LED bars lights on the market. With a wide-angle footprint and Perfect Blend Ideal Spectrum, the X-Series bar lights will be the ideal addition to any seedling, propagation, mixed-light, supplemental, complete indoor, or greenhouse application.
The Vegetative Bar Lights are biased on the blue end of the spectrum and are great for all leafy greens and plants that need to remain in a Vegetative stage before initiating Flowering.
The Flowering Bar Lights are biased on the red end of the spectrum and are great for all supplemental lighting on high light use plants in the Flowering stage or as standalone Flowering stage lights for average light use plants.
The X-SERIES Bar Lights were designed with the utmost versatility in mind. With an IP65 rating and ETL listing, its applications are only limited by your imagination.
Perfect Blend Spectrum available in either flower or vegetative integrations provides ideal photon emissions in every essential wavelength along the photosynthetic spectrum.
Perfectly tuned photosynthetic photon flux density (PPFD) delivers optimal concentration and quantity of photon energy from canopy surface to the plant's base.
From propagation to harvest, leafy greens to fruit-bearing, greenhouse to indoor, the X-Series bar lights will take any grow to the next level and beyond.
|Max Wattage||40 true watts|
|Diode Spectrums||Veg, Flower, Custom|
|PPFD @ 12"||*110-128 µmol/m²s|
|Max Wattage||80 true watts|
|Diode Spectrums||Veg, Flower, Custom|
|PPFD @ 12"||*146-160 µmol/m²s|
* All KIND LED X SERIES Bar Lights to have an IP65 (Ingress Protection Rating) that ensures the safety of using them in commercial greenhouses' harsh conditions. An IP65 rating means that the lights are completely dust-tight and can also handle the spray from a 6.3mm water nozzle from any direction with no harmful effects. Also, the X Series is ETL Listed, meaning it complies with North American safety standards.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request a partial refund simply e-mail us with a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As a first time grower, I was very concerned about going against the norm of using hps lighting. After having LED lights for several months now I could not more happy. I could not imagine my plants being happier. I am not having any excessive heating or extremely high electric bills. The quality of the lights is exhalant, I could not be happier with my purchase.
I purchased a low cost grow box to keep *everything* contained but the lighting was old school. I didn't want to go with the traditional grow light where my electric bill would skyrocket so energy efficiently was a big concern. It is very energy efficient so that will reduce the impact on my electric bill. This grows light is made extremely solid. You can tell by the weight of the unit. Since it needs to be cooled it has fans to keep everything from overheating. This light was an easy replacement, I could even reuse the old hangers if I wanted but opted to go with new ones provided inside the package. When I first flipped it on I was astonished by the light output. So far its been running smoothly, I really don't expect that to change. If it does that three-year warranty will come in handy. I will update the review if anything changes, but thus far I can easily give a 5/5.