HLG Scorpion Rspec Product Documentation
High-efficiency Full Spectrum grow lamp! Ideal for flowering/Bloom cycle of plant growth!!
Famous for their intricately designed quantum boards, HLG has put together this powerhouse lighting unit that has proven time and time again for maximum performance!
HLG Scorpion R Spec is designed for grows with low ceiling heights or vertical racks. HLG Scorpion Rspec uses 6x Rspec 288 Quantum Boards for an even light spread at just 12" from the canopy. QB 288 uses Samsung's latest LM301H and Deep Red LED 660nm. This unit is dimmable, with wattage output from 60 to 600 watts.
Each QB 288 V2 Rspec Quantum Board is made in the USA by Horticulture Lighting Group. Each board has 272 highest flux and lowest voltage bin Full Spectrum LM301H LED. 16 Deep Red 660nm Deep Red LED enhances spectrum and provides unbeatable performance.
Specifications for Each Rspec 288 Quantum Board (This unit comes with 6)
- - 272pcs Samsung LM301H Bin Diodes, 16 Osram SSL Deep Red
- - Connectors rated 300V 9A
- - Dimensions 6.833" x 11.25
- - Max current per board 3000mA @ 54VDC
*Expect higher intensity and more even coverage in a grow tent, reflective area, or a crossover with multiple lamps.
For a unit focused on both vegetative and flower, instead of flowering and bloom, with the same Deep Red Diodes, take a look at the HLG Scorpion Diablo.
Top features & Performance for a complete unit
- - Free LED Glasses for eye protection
- - 600-watt power
- - 6x Rspec 288 Quantum Boards (High-efficiency white light)
- - Designed for low ceiling heights or vertical racks
- - Flowering Footprint: 5’ x 5’ at 12” of flowering space
- - Vegetative Footprint: 6’ x 6’ at 24” of growing space
- - Full Spectrum White and 660nm Red for increased flowering intensity
- - Reliable passive-cooled design
- - Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- - Dimmable power-supply and hangers included
- - Auto-sensing Inventronics power supply works on both 120VAC and 240VAC and 277VAC
- - 3 year warranty
Exquisite for all stages of plant growth!
Specification: HLG Scorpion Rspec LED Grow Light
Power: 60-600 Watts
Voltage Range: 100-277 VAC 50-60Hz
LED: Samsung LM301H & Deep Red
Flowering Footprint: 5' x 5' at 12"
Veg Footprint: 6' x 6' at 24”
System PPF Efficacy: 2.62 μmol/J
Total output: 1584 PPF
Dimensions: 38.5" x 36" x 2.75"
Recommended Mounting Height: 10-18 inches above canopy
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request a partial refund simply e-mail us with a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
What else can I say! Put it head to head vs my DE 1000Hps in my legal grow and its blowing it away. Time will tell long term, but the lack of heat and the increased production makes this purchase a no brainer.
I have to wear sunglasses because the light is so bright. Plants seem to love it!!!!
This is the 3rd HLG light I've purchased in the last two years.
Lights are big, bright, packed well, and shipped very fast, but they are still in the box, so I have no idea how good they are. Just tired of all the emails bugging me to write a review, so here it is. Enjoy.
If you don't know you better ask somebody the best period.