HLG 650R Product Documentation
HLG’s high efficient, full spectrum LED, ideal for maximized, strong flowering and Bloom cycles!!
This unit replaces 1000 watt DE HPS.
Famous for their intricately designed quantum boards, HLG has put together this powerhouse lighting unit that has proven time and time again for maximum performance!
HLG 650R Commercial Indoor Horticulture LED grow light is designed to replace a double-ended 1000 watt HID lamp. 650 R uses 4 of our custom designed full spectrum high efficiency white light quantum boards with Samsung LM301H and Deep Red LED 660nm . This unit is dimmable, with wattage output from 60 to 610 watts.
Each QB648 Diablo Quantum Board, (this unit comes with 4), is a custom LED Module designed by Horticulture Lighting Group and made by Samsung. This Quantum Board® has the highest quality and efficiency. Each board contains;
- 648pcs of Full Spectrum LM301H LEDs
- 18 pcs of Deep Red 660nm
- Deep Red LM351H LEDs.
- Board Dimensions: 6.833" x 11.25
*Expect higher intensity and more even coverage in a grow tent, reflective area, or a crossover with multiple lamps.
For a unit focused on bloom and flower with some added power having 6 quantum boards, with the same Deep Red Diodes, take a look at the HLG Scorpion Diablo.
TOP FEATURES & PERFORMANCE
- Free LED Glasses for eye protection
- 2.81 PPF/W High Efficiency at 630 watts
- 1770 PPF High Output to replace even 1000W DE
- 4x Quantum Board® QB 648 made by Samsung
- Full Spectrum White and 660nm Red
- Flowering Footprint: 5’ x 5’ at 30”
- Vegetative Footprint: 7’ x 7’ at 48”
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- 60 to 630 Watts Dimmable design
- Auto sensing Inventronics power supply works on both 120VAC and 240VAC and 277VAC
- 3 Year Warranty
Exquisite for all stages of plant growth!
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request a partial refund simply e-mail us with a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Super powerful lighting. Be careful not to get your light too close to your plants. I burned my young plants even at 50% power @ 24 inches. Had to keep the lights a 32 inches above my canopy. Once they are bigger I will try to lower to 24 inches again. But HLGs recommended height is 30-36 inches but they give lighting specs at 24 inches. Just be careful. I would buy another 650R with no hesitation. Solid quality.
his companies LED lighting is amazing. They produce great results as well as a quality product. The company is knowledgeable and have great customer service. I highly recommend this company and their products
Replaced 3 SunSystems 315 LEC's with two 650R's and...fuck me running, these lights are MONSTERS! No more having lights jammed down on top of your canopy. With a recommended veg height of 48" and 30" for flower the light coverage is, for lack of a better word, AMAZING! I've been running this pair with the 30w UVA Bar kits attached for two runs now and had them as close as 24" from the canopy at full power (pulling 1380w at the wall with both UV Bars on)without issues. The difference they've made in heat reduction is phenomenal. You can see them in action on IG @thecannaprophet and GrowDiaries.com.
Overall, after extensive research, reading and networking I chose these, have been nothing but impressed by every aspect of them and will never go back!
The ONLY things I wish they offered are a COM PORT to be able to connect a controller, the ability to piggyback them and lastly, make the ballast remotely mountable...then the competition evaporates!
Go get one, or two, or ten of these bad boys...you won't be disappointed! 😎👍💚
Overkill for sure I'm my 4x4, but I like the ability to use less energy save some heat and still give the girls what they need. The one request I have is to offer a move your drive outside your tent plug n play cable set. To have that option for the summer. When things get hot.
Qwsomenlight bought the uvb attachment super excited quick shipping and USA MADE