READY TO ASSEMBLE 135W LED V2 RSPEC BOARD KIT
135 Watt Lamp Kit. High Efficiency QB288 V2 spec powered with Samsung LM301H and Deep Red LED. Suited for the main light and supplement lighting.
|Veg Footprint||3x3 sqft|
|Recommended Flower Footprint||2x2 sqft|
|Max Flower Footprint||2x3 sqft|
DOWNLOAD 135W KIT ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
- QB288 V2 Rspec
- 1x Slate 2 Predrilled 340mm Heatsink
- Meanwell HLG-120H-54A LED Driver. 93.5% Driver Efficiency
- 6FT NEMA 5-15P 16/3 SJTW NA Power Cord or equivalent for standard 120VAC with cable connector
- 2ft solid core Wire, 2x Wago Connectors for DC wiring
- Hanger Clips
Lamp Efficacy with QB288 V2 Rspec 25 µmol/J
Board Level Efficacy with QB288 V2 Rspec 2.68 µmol/J
No Thermal Interface Material is required between the LED board and the heatsink.
Remove black plug on the driver and use Philips head screwdriver for dimming.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request a partial refund simply e-mail us with a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
I am so glad I bought HLG lights. They are seriously well made and I noticed an immediate improvement with the growth rate of my plants. These r-spec lights are really sweet and I highly recommend them.
Great light for a 2x2 tent. After a few harvests with this light I've decided to upgrade to a 2x4 tent and another HLG QB.
The part where you insert the positive & negative cables on the quantum board itself is really finicky, I ended up leaving my wire a little too long but it does NOT come out no matter how hard I try, worried I'll break it. Ended up using heat cable shrink wraps to cover the exposed bit.
Customer service is excellent. Question get answered really fast. Last year I bought this same light and as the review said, the wires werent soldered which wasnt bad, just harder. This year I buy the same light again and I notice the wires are soldered now. A company that actually listens to customer feedback, perfect!
The 135 RSPEC was actually the first light I bought and it performed better than expected. I have tried 2 other brands since then and HLG blows them away. After seeing the difference first hand , I bought 2 more HLG lights today. AWESOME LUGHTS!!!!