48" x 96" x 79"
Suggested Plant Count:
(2) 600 Watts or Equivalent
210D Thread Count Terylene Canvas
Gorilla Grow Tent Product Documents
Gorilla Grow Tent™ Lite Line 4 x 8 Assembly Instructions
The Gorilla Grow Tent Lite Line 4' x 8' Grow Tent is one of the best ways to start your indoor grow if you want the Gorilla growing experience on a budget. It provides many of the same quality features of the Heavy Duty line but is much more cost-effective. You can easily grow 12-18 plants in this tent, with a grow lighting recommendation of two 600 watt lights and a ventilation system rated at 400+ CFM.
The Gorilla Grow Tent Lite Line 4' x 8' - GGT Experience On A Budget
The Lite Line is the best thing to happen in the growing industry since the original Heavy Duty tent. It's the perfect tent for those who want the GGT experience at a more affordable price point, as it features the same quality with a few tweaks to make it more cost-effective.
You'll still enjoy ultra-thick fabric and durable frames that blow the competition out of the water, and great features like 360-degree access, EZ view windows, double cinching ducting ports, and more. Here is everything you need to know about the Gorilla Grow Tent Lite Line 4' x 8'.
Gorilla Grow Tent Lite Line 4' x 8' Features:
- 210D “Easy On” Grow Tent
- 100% Metal Interlocking, Sturdy Frame & Connectors
- Optional 12″ Height Extension Kit (Sold Separately)
- EZ View Windows
- Convenient Access Tool Pouch
- Heavy Duty Flood Protection Pool
- 11″ Double Cinching, No Leak Ducting Ports
- Thick “Easy Engage” Zippers
- 360 Degree “Wrap Around” Access
- Micro-Mesh Pest Control Pre-Filters
- Easy Set-Up Instructions
- Tender Love & Care For All of Your Grows
Gorilla Grow Tent LITE LINE 4' x 8' Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4’ x 8’ x 6’7”
- Height with 1 ft. Extension Kit: 7’7” (sold separately)
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Canvas Density: 210DD
- Pole Diameter: 16mm
- Door Quantity: 3
- Ducting Port Quantity: 8 (11" Double Cinching)
- Electrical Port Quantity: 4 (3")
Gorilla Grow Tent Lite Line 4' x 8' Optional Accessories:
- High CFM Kits - The high CFM kit helps prevent your indoor grow tent walls from sucking in due to high amounts of negative pressure from exhaust systems.
- Extensions Kits - Increase the height of your tent for more growing space.
- Trellis Netting - These perfectly sized durable nylon trellises with hooks that easily attach to any diameter pole, creating a sturdy support structure for the heaviest flowers.
- Gear Boards - It snaps to your existing tent poles and maximizes space by removing floor items from your growing area. Hang oscillating fans, expensive meters, and monitors up off your floor.
- Wire Racks - Allows you to keep your grow floor free of nutrients, pots, soil bags, and other indoor growing equipment. Remember, a happy grower is an organized grower.
Constructed with 210D thread density fabric, making the LITE LINE a more affordable and lighter-weight version of the original, saving you money and
Gorilla Grow Tent LITE LINE features all-steel poles with steel interlocking pins for a frame that is up to 2-5x stronger than any competitor’s tent frame.
Diamond Reflection Technology redistributes up to 30% more lumens, creating less waste & giving your plants more of what they need to thrive.
Increase The Height Of Your Gorilla Grow Tent Lite Line 4' x 8' Up To Almost 9':
One of the biggest advantages of the Gorilla Grow Tent Lite Line 4' x 8' is the ability to increase the height up to 8'7". The tent comes standard at 6' 7", which is already taller than many tents. But you can add a 1' extension, or even stack two of these to get all the way up to 8'7". This presents some unique advantages over shorter tents.
For one, you can obviously grow bigger, taller plants. This will get you heavier yields than ever before, which is reason enough to opt for the GGT brand alone. But, the added head height also presents more control over your environment and lowers temperature fluctuations. With more space for the heat to dissipate above your grow lights, along with humidity.
The Strongest, Thickest Fabric & Frame Ever Seen
The GGT brand is all about strength and durability, and the Lite Line doesn't compromise on this. It features a cutting edge PEVA binding technique to attach the thick exterior fabric to the reflective interior. This leads to increased rigidity over the competition.
The Gorilla Grow Tent Lite Line 4' x 8' features micro-mesh pre-filters within the fabric to prevent even the smallest mold spores or insects from penetrating the tent and infiltrating your grow. Insects and diseases are less likely when growing indoors, but they are still possible. The GGT 4' x 8' Lite Line will act as the last defense line, ensuring healthy, problem-free grow.
It also features a unique flood pool that actually holds water when you make spills in the tent. Lots of brands claim their tent is waterproof and won't leak through onto carpet or hardwood. But, GGT is one of the few that stands up to the test.
To complement this ultra-strong fabric is an all-steel, interlocking frame. It will keep your tent together and decreases the likelihood of falling lights or filters. The Gorilla Grow Tent Lite Line 4' x 8' also features tightly reinforced seals, strong zippers, and durable fabric.
Your Easiest, Best Grow Yet
The Gorilla Grow Tent Lite Line 4' x 8' will result in your easiest, best-growing experience yet. The velcro door strips keep doors open while you work, and the 360-degree access allows you to access any aspect of your tent, while EZ viewing windows let you check on your plants without compromising the environment.
With the added height extensions, you won't have to worry about crouching or slouching while you work, saving your back and knees. The ducting ports were thoughtfully designed, so you can easily set up your ventilation system in the most optimal way possible.
GROW EASY ON YOURSELF. GROW GORILLA.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request a partial refund simply e-mail us with a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Haven't had a problem with these tents and my veggies love it.
Quality is great and tent is sturdy. Can hold some pretty decent weight.
Great quality build overall
I was skeptical of the lite line series because of the great feedback from the original line. I can say that this was a breeze to setup and it is amazing quality. The fabric is thinner that the original, but the stitching is very well done!I would highly recommend this. I hope I can afford the original at some point, but for now I know that this tent will be a keeper in my collection. Get this tent. Do it!
This tent is very sturdy and the structure is very sound. My cats love to climb on it and sleep on the roof, and it seems to hold up quite well. So far, the cats have not been able to put their claws into the canvas and snag it. I like the different holes to put vents in, as well as the windows in the front. It does get really hot inside (depending on your lights) so adding a good ventilation system is really important. The design is very functional and practical.