The Exclusive CULTILUX 1000W CMH grow lamp was specifically designed with a glass that allows a correct UV dose to pass through, benefiting plant growth. The exclusive CULTILUX CMH spectrum provides a safe but effective dose of Ultra Violet (UV), resulting in better overall plant growth and higher yields. The full spectrum 4000k is an outstanding vegetative spectrum. The ultra-rich red full spectrum in the 3000K will provide an incredible advantage in the flowering stage. Both spectra can perform well for an entire grow cycle. The 1000 watt can be utilized in a 1000-watt ballast open platform ballast tuned to the 1000-watt level. When commercial high ceiling height is available, the 1000 watt is the number one choice of wattage.
NOTE: The Cultilux 1000w CMH Bulb is non-dimmable. If using in the DE Pro Series, the fixture must be run at the 1000w setting.
|Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)||4000K|
|Color Rendering Index (CRi/Ra)||98|
|Light Output||103,000 Lumens|
|Lumen Maintenance||90% @8,000 Hours|
|Cap-base||Double End (K12x305)|
|Fixture Type||Open or Enclose|
|Rated Life||15,000 Hours|
|Lamp Current Run-Up||8.3A @ 120V OR 4.1A @ 240V OR 3.6A @ 277V|
|Ignition Peak Voltage||4000-5000V|
|Mercury (Hg) Content||Yes|
|Bulb Temperature (MAX)||1292° F|
- Ceramic HID Technology
- Exclusive Cultilux Spectrum
- 50% more UV than the competition
- Higher PPF than the competition
- Designed for plant growth
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request a partial refund simply e-mail us with a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax