DimLux Expert Series 630W Dual Full Spectrum
Each DimLux Expert Lighting System consists of a cutting-edge DimLux Xtreme Ballast, a dazzling, remarkably flexible Alpha Optics 98 Reflector and a powerful and efficient Greenpower lamp – all brought together and housed in a single heavy duty unit for commercial cultivators and grow pros alike.
The lamp is optimized for the bloom phase with enhanced reds, but, because it’s full-spectrum, it will produce the goods in both veg and flower – expect to see increased growth rates, tighter internodes, an improvement in overall vigor and an increase in final weight. Come harvest time, you’ll be left wondering what you did without one.
- 230 Volt NEMA **Compatible with 240V.**
- 277 Volt NEMA
For even more customization, check out our Bundle Options located above the "Add to Cart" button.
BETTER THAN SUNLIGHT
Provided with adjustable side reflectors for better overlap and to minimize wall losses. Due to the open design of the reflector the lamp is passively cooled which is a benefit for the life and efficiency of the lamp. There is a 50mm socket on the reflector which can be used to significantly reduce the room temperature by actively extracting the air. There are also optional add-on reflectors available which be placed to minimize the wall loss even more. This reflector is replaceable.
Comes with two DimLux Daylight CMH315W 3k Agro lamps. Ultra High Frequency.
The DimLux CMH Grow Light Features:
- - A blinding intensity that’s clearly visible with the naked eye
- - Highly efficient – puts out 1.9 micromole (µmol) per watt
- - Extremely high PAR levels
- - Alpha 98 Miro Silver Reflector with Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS technology
- - Adjustable output levels from 330W to 760W
- - The highest output (light) due to the overdrive boost UHF technology
- - The broadest dimming range of all digital ballasts
- - Soft-Start, Soft-Dim, Soft-Off function
- - Can be dimmed manually in 8 levels including the “off” position.
- - Fully Maxi Controller compatible -Can be variably dimmed and controlled
- - Extensive diagnostic LEDs
- - EOL function (End Of Life indication to replace lamps)
- - Safety features for preventing short circuits, open contact, high temperatures, too low voltage, too high voltage
- - Excels as both supplementary and standalone lighting
- - SBCS -Single Bounce reflector ensures minimal light loss
- - Brighter, cleaner light for maximum yield
- - Less Heat – reduced risk of heat damage to plants
- - Reduce cooling costs
- - No loss of vertical space – ideal for rooms with 8 ft ceilings
- - Available Master Controller (sold separately) for dimming to sunrise/sunset and when temperature, humidity, VPD and CO2 levels vary
- - Overall much greater output and yield than any other lighting system
To get the most from these units, we recommend using them in conjunction with the DimLux Maxi Controller. You can then do away with your timer setup and control up to 160 fixtures from a single point, scheduling on and off times and regulating output levels according to room temperature or VPD (Vapor Pressure Deficit) levels, so that plant temperatures always stay within range.
Alpha Optics Reflector Included
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request a partial refund simply e-mail us with a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
This is a very good grow light I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a high yield... my plant looks beautiful!!! Great for cannabis!!! I am a license grower in a legal state!!
Great packaging. Great quality. Recommend this supplier.