The DimLux Expert Series 1000W DE EL UHF is a complete fixture, including the Alpha Optics reflector. This reflector is designed according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors. As a result, the highest possible efficiency (98%) of all available horticulture reflectors is achieved.
- 230 Volt NEMA
- 277 Volt NEMA
DimLux makes some of the best indoor grow lights in the industry. This light is designed and manufactured in the Netherlands to be the absolute best HPS grow light for the money. You’ll find this grow light is more efficient and easier to use than anything you’ve seen.
The DimLux HPS Grow Light Features:
- The 20% overdrive boost and 400V UHF technology makes this light the highest output HPS grow light.
- 98% Reflective Miro Silver Reflector with Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) technology reflects more light to your canopy. Standard with the Alpha Optics 98 Reflector (included)
- The DimLux 1000W HPS Grow Light is highly efficient – outputting 2.1 micromoles (µmol) per watt
- The broadest dimming range of all digital ballasts
- Soft-Start, Soft-Dim, Soft-Off function
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Bulb EOL function – End Of Life indicator to let you know when to replace the lamp
- Safety features for preventing short circuits, open contact, high temperatures, too high or too low voltage
- Manually to 8 levels, including the off position.
- Variably dimmed and controlled using the Maxi Controller.
- The Alpha Optics reflector ensures minimal light loss.
- Brighter, cleaner light for maximum yield
- Less Heat – reduced risk of heat damage to plants
- Reduce cooling costs because this HPS grow light runs cooler
- No loss of vertical space – Works great in rooms with low or high ceilings.
- Available Maxi Controller (sold separately) for dimming to sunrise/sunset and when temperature, humidity, VPD, and CO2 levels vary.
- Overall this is probably the best grow light for the money; it will give you greater yields than any other lighting system.
- Alpha Optics 98 Reflector is included – designed according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors.
To get the most from the DimLux 1000 Watt HPS Grow Light, we recommend using them in conjunction with the DimLux Maxi Controller. You can then do away with your existing light controller/timer setup because each Maxi Controller can control up to 160 DimLux Grow Lights, scheduling on and off times. The Maxi Controller can also regulate output levels according to room temperature and monitor VPD (Vapor Pressure Deficit) levels so that plant temperatures always stay within range.
Alpha Optics Reflector Included
The DimLux Expert Series 1000W DE HPS Grow Light is a complete fixture, including the Alpha Optics reflector. This reflector is designed according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors. As a result, the highest possible efficiency (98%) of all available horticulture reflectors is achieved.
Provided with adjustable side reflectors for better overlap and to minimize wall losses. Due to the reflector's open design, the lamp is passively cooled, which benefits the life and efficiency of the lamp. There is a 50mm socket on the reflector, which can significantly reduce the room temperature by actively extracting the air. There are also optional add-on reflectors available, which be placed to minimize the wall loss even more. This reflector is replaceable, including BLV Horturion 1000W DE EL 2.2 Plus lamp.
The Alpha Optics 98 Reflector achieves the highest possible efficiency level (98%) of any commercially available horticultural reflector. The reflector is fitted with adjustable side reflectors for better overlapping and minimizing wall losses.
Thanks to the open reflector design, the lamp is passively cooled, which improves both the service life and efficiency of the lamp. Warm air can be actively be extracted through
A 2inch /50 mm connection on the reflector which reduces the room temperature significantly. Also, separately available add-on reflectors can be installed to reduce wall losses further. The reflector is replaceable.
- Power Consumption @1000 Watts = 1050 Watts, 4.5A at 230V
- Power Consumption @1200Watts = 1260 Watts, 5.2A at 230V
- Par / PPF: 2,470 µmol/s at 1200 Watts x 2.05 µmol/Watt
- Illumination Surface: @1000 Watts
- Minimum 1.4 m² (15.06 ft²),
- Maximum 3.3 m² (35.52 ft²) 6 x 6 ft Spread
- Illumination Surface @1200 Watts
- Minimum 1.65 m² (17.76ft²)
- Maximum 4 m² (43.05ft²) 6½ x 6½ ft Spread
- Actual Dimensions: 26 ½” x 10 ¾” x 5 ⅛” (67.5 x 27.5 x 13 cm)
- Weight: 13.88 lbs (6.3 Kg)
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request a partial refund simply e-mail us with a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax